- Any photo lab center that prints 4x6 or 5x7 prints such as CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target. These will print on photo paper.
- Office Max or Staples are great for printing on cardstock.
- Walmart now offers cardstock printing for your own photos. Those can be found by following the below instuctions:
- Visit Walmart Stationery Photo section by clicking here!
- Select the "FULL PHOTO" option (notice is says 5x7 stationery but you can also change it to photo paper if you don't want stationery cardstock)
- You will then be able to upload your image and order the number of cards you will need. The price does include white envelopes. Below is the image you will see when ordering.
- This is for 5x7 prints only. They do not offer 4x6 stationery prints at this time.
DO NOT USE VISTA PRINT as they use very different print specs. I will not reformat my files.